- UNDERGRAD- The University of Utah: Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Minor in Business 2005
- LAW SCHOOL – UCLA School of Law Juris Doctor 2009 Deans Merit Scholarship
Litigation, business, consumer, property, construction, entertainment, insurance, family law, personal injury. Adjunct Instructor of Philosophy and Law teaching college courses in in business law, philosophy, logic, and critical reasoning.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Aloudi v. Intramedic Research Grp., LLC, No. 15-CV-00882-HSG, 2015 WL 4148381, at *4 (N.D. Cal. July 9, 2015)
- Engel v. Novex Biotech LLC, No. 14-CV-03457-MEJ, 2015 WL 846777 (N.D. Cal. Feb. 25, 2015)
- Kwan v. SanMedica Int’l, LLC, No. 14-CV-03287-MEJ, 2015 WL 848868 (N.D. Cal. Feb. 25, 2015)
- WooriChemtech Co., Ltd. v. EPC Technologies, Inc. 2015 WL 5968295 (Cal.App. 4 Dist., Oct. 14, 2015)
Climbing, Canyoneering, Backpacking, Skiing, and Guitar.